Sailing Collective is suspending journeys to August 15th, 2020

Last Updated: April 13, 2020

Your health and safety is our top concern

As you can imagine, COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a factor that we are all paying close attention to. Here at Sailing Collective, we closely monitor travel advisories in all the locations we sail. Our commitment to safety starts well before we ever set foot on a sailing vessel; it is the first thing we think about when planning a voyage.

For those interested in planning future travel beyond August 15th, we have additional flexibility including an updated cancelation policy and the ability to reserve certain trips with smaller and more flexible deposits.


Flexible Options For New Bookings:

Reduced Deposit: Upon request, we can arrange for a reduction to 30% deposits for bookings in 2020.

Added Flexibility: We will hold the option to reschedule your trip at no cost if travel continues to be restricted.


Flexible Options For Previously Booked Voyages:

Keep booking as is: Great, we'll see you on the water! If anything changes, we will contact you to move forward with one of the two options listed below.

Reschedule in 2020: We will work with you to find new dates for your trip.

Reschedule in 2021: We may be able to rebook you into 2021 in some circumstances, please contact us if this is the best option for you and we can discuss your options.


Please see more details below about rescheduling and if you have questions regarding COVID-19 and a new or existing booking, please use the inquire button above.

Follow Our Journeys On

Past Journeys

Explore photos from our past journeys

Kornati, Croatia

By Dayyan Armstrong

British Virgin Islands

By William Kaner

French Polynesia

By Bronwyn Knight

Sardinia + Corsica

By Micha Wissen

British Virgin Islands

By Jessica Schramm